Travel to a personal realm where the
creator’s interpretation of an image
is secondary to what you, the user, sees.
~Quote from the box
Title: The Stone Circle Oracle
Author: Sophia Kelly Shultz
Illustrator: Sophia Kelly Shultz
Publisher: Schiffer Publishing
- Come and get in the circle and let the magic and guidance begin.
- The Stone Circle Oracle contains 45 warm, gentle, and earthly beautifully illustrated cards. That features sacred stone, as well as Egyptian, Afro-Caribbean, Greek, and other deities, and other figures who give guidance and advice.
- The back designs are non-reversible and absolutely vibrant and inviting. The back of the cards consist of the Celtic God, The Green Man who is surrounded with leaves and plants of all colors.
- The size of the cards are approximately 7.4 x 3.6 x inches. The card stock quality is fantastic and very durable. They have a slight matted touch to them. They are not ridged or flimsy.
- The cards are sturdy enough and shuffle gently. They are flexible and if you have small hands, it should not be a problem for you to shuffle the cards.
- The box in which the cards come in is sturdy and holds the cards and booklet absolutely well. The box is a magnetic box with ribbons that hold the flap and the box together.
- The companion booklet included with the cards is written by Sophia Kelly Shultz, contains 112 pages that includes the number and title of the card, an image of the card, keywords, a small description of the characters in the cards, at least 4 to 6 paragraphs explaining what the card means, and an area in the corner of the book for journaling!
- The artwork is done by Sophia Kelly Shultz. The medium for the art appears to have been done with water colors with a touch of chalk painted on a canvas. The art is very friendly, yet very warm. The images along with the medium of art are inviting.
- This is truly a remarkable and well done oracle deck which the art is just warm and inviting. I just love how there is a bit of variety in this oracle deck. As what can be seen and know is that the creator of this oracle deck got her inspiration from her hometown Pennsylvania. This oracle deck has an air of Druid and lots of Celtic mythology. Over all, it’s very spiritual and reasons a lot with mother earth and what she has to offer. To get antiquated with this oracle deck, which I know you will love, click here!
© 2010 – 2015 J. R. Rivera
Reproduction prohibited without written permission from the author.