Uplifting messages include advice, questions to
help you delve deeper, and affirmations
to help your connection…
~ Quote from the back of the box
Title: Angel Inspiration Deck
Author: Kim Dreyer
Illustrator: Kim Dreyer
Publisher: US Games Systems
- Angels are contacting you, they want to inspire you…
- The Angel Inspirational deck features 44 lively illustrated cards. These creatures are so gentile and tender, and are ready to embrace you. The first 8 cards in the deck are feature individual angels by name. For example, card number one features Archangel Michael. Six cards have a key words that gives you advice for guidance purposes, whole the remaining 36 cards provide a keyword. Nonetheless, all cards feature an illustration of an angel.
- The first card that I saw and couldn’t take my eyes off was card 3. Archangel Gabriel. The angel for this card is not a male, but a female! In this image, she appears to be sitting on her keens and wearing a beautiful white dress. She has lovely shoulder length blond hair and has hard white wings that spread out. She appears to be holding white lilies and the eye sight is point at another direction. When she appears in a reading, she is asking you to posse three things. The ability to be strong and push forward during a struggle, have joy within yourself and joy to spread around to others and know when to say the truth and be to truthful to yourself.
- One card that does not fully feature an angel is card 19. Cherish Innocence. In this card, there is a child who holds a candle and is looking at the flam. It appears that a small angel is emerging from the flame and spreads her arms at the child. Even though the child is the pain character in this image, the angel makes a minor appearance. When this card appears in a reading, learn how to see the world differently and learn how to lose any fears you may have.
- The last that I found so adorable was card 34. Kindness. In this card there is a female angel dressed in orange who has her yellow wings spread out. They almost look like the rays of the sun. She stands on the shore, close to the water where the sun is reflecting on. She holds a cute white puppy and hugs it with her arms, gently pressing it against her chest. When this card appears in a reading, it is telling you to be kind to others and yourself. Also, learn how to give without expectations and see the beauty in everything.
- The back of the cards are reversible, even if there are no reversal meanings attached to the cards. Unless you are willing to read the cards reversed. The image for the back of the cards is a dark blue background and the design are greenish-blue lines that run from top to bottom. There is a circle in the middle of the image and it has what looks like a clover.
- The texture of the cards are absolutely sturdy. This is a perk that US Games never forgets to provide. The cards a large which shows off the art and you are able to see the details in the art. The cards are approximately a little over “4 x 6”.
- The storage box for this cards is sturdy! The box is a simple tuck box but that hold up and guards the cards pretty neat. There is a beautiful illustration that used for front cover of the box.
- The text booklet is written by Kim Dreyer. This small booklet contains 60 pages. The first page has an “Introduction”. Next there is a section called “About the Angel Inspiration Cards” and “How to Use This Deck”. After that, you have the “Message from the Angels”. In each page you are provided the title of the card at the top, keywords, meaning of the name of the angel, a small detailed description of the interpretation of the card, then what the angel is asking you and what to tell yourself as affirmation. After this, you are provided with four spreads called, “One Card Message”, a two card spread called “An Angel by My Side”, a three card spread called “Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow” and a five card spread called “On the Wings of Angels”. Though this may not be part of the book, but in the deck you will be provided a chart titled “List of Concepts and their Corresponding Angel for Guidance”. On the left hand side of this chart are listed several “qualities” that look like keywords, in the center there’s a list of angels that are associated with those “qualities”, and in the right hand side are provided the card numbers. This list is long and it is front and back.
- The illustrations are done by Kim Dreyer. The medium for the illustrations appear to be made by computer. Even though they are, they are beautiful and vibrant!
- It is hard to for to work with an angel deck. Especially when some creators turn them into utter fluff and sugarcoat the heck out of them! There is one angel based oracle deck that I like and this oracle deck makes it the second that I like. One thing that I enjoyed that the creator did was feature female and male angels. There are some orange oracle decks that only feature females. It’s good to know that there is an equilibrium in gender, despite that most people say and claim that angel are androgynous. I beg to differ, an angel has the ability to manifest in any gender they please. I enjoy that this deck stays on the positive side regarding its interpretations and illustrations. The colors and artwork are vibrant and can be very therapeutic for most people. If you are interested in acquiring this deck, click here!
© 2010 – 2016 J. R. Rivera
Reproduction prohibited without written permission from the author.