If you ask, they will provide personal intuitive
guidance for you as well as deep insights
and profound answers.
~ Quote from the box
Title: Art Through The
Eyes of the Soul Oracle
Author: Cheryl Yambrach Rose
Illustrator: Cheryl Yambrach Rose
Publisher: U.S. Games System
- Your vision is clear, see what awaits you.
- The Art Through The Eyes of the Soul Oracle features 52 cards which have been painted by portrait.
- Looking at the card titled “Macha Lifting the Curse of War”, we see an Irish faery who places her hands on top of an atlas, while her white horse looking from behind her. She is lifting a the curse of way from the world. The meaning of this card is very powerful, yet something we should all do at one point in our life’s. The meanings of the card are “Lift the Curse” and “Forgive”.
- The second card which caught my attention and intrigued me by its creepiness and mystery is the card titled “Welsh Faery Glen”. Here we have this creature who is submerged into a lake with half her head popping out while she hides her mouth and the bottom half of her nose in back of the rock. It makes me wonder what her mouth may look like, could she have luscious pink or red lips with beautiful teeth or nasty black or purple lips with razor sharp teeth? Who knows. The meanings for this card are, “Be Curious” and “Look Deeper”.
- The last card which I love and is just absolutely beautiful is titled, “Redwood Shamanka”. Here we have a red headed female Shaman who is in her tent and she is surrounded in company with three beautiful wolves who appear to be protecting her. The key words for this card are “Retreat Into Nature” and “Solitude”.
- The back of the cards is not reversible and has the illustration titled “Welsh Faery Glen”.
- The size of the cards are a bit larger in height, they are approximately 3.5″ x 6″.
- The cards are sturdy enough to shuffle and are a tad flexible and they are not that glossy, and the edges of the cards are gilded.
- The box is a shoe box type of box which the cards comes in is very sturdy and stores the cards safe.
- The companion booklet has 108 pages which is written by Cherryl Yambrach Rose. the booklet includes a table of contents to make it easier to find the cards since they are not numbered. Then the booklet proceeds with two pages which include three sections titled How to Use The Oracle, Cleaning Your Cards, and “Art Through the Eyes of the Soul which informs where the portraits included in other books.
- The artwork is done by artist Cherryl Yambrach Rose. The medium for the art may look like CGI (computer generated art), but it is actually paints which are painted on canvases.
- This oracle deck is very appealing and you can see that Cherryl Yambrach Rose really out shined herself in giving the images life! The paintings are very soft and warm and inviting as well as exotic in their own way. Each character within the images appears as if they are looking at you, calling you, and inviting you to come into their world and to join them. Give this oracle deck a chance by clicking here!
© 2010 – 2015 J. R. Rivera
Reproduction prohibited without written permission from the author.