Cheerful angels and fairies deliver wisdom,
healing energy and loving guidance
to help you rediscover passion and joy.
~ Quote from the back of the box
Title: Inspirational Wisdom
Author: Frances Munro
Illustrator: Judy Mastrangelo
Publisher: US Games Systems
- Fairies and Angels unite to encourage and guide you…
- The Inspirational Wisdom deck features 44 cards with illustrations of two of the most popular folklore entitles. This beautiful due brings wonders to those who love and admire fairies and angels.
- This card called “Celestial Angel” is quite a lovely card. In the image there is a boy and a girl who are gently embracing. Behind and by their sides are angels dressed in white and who are playing different instruments. The message that is printed at the bottom of the card reads, “There are angels all around you, yet you still feel alone. Let them guide you to a place of peace.” The summary of the message says for you not to feel alone, you are being watched and followed by your guardian angels.
- This particular card has to be my favorite from the deck. This card looks a bit shadowy. It’s not scary or creepy, just a tad eerie. This card is called “Fairy and the Magic Bubble”. In this card is a young fairy boy with jet black hair and pale skin that almost glows like pale green color. He has black wings and pointy ears. He sits on the ground and holds a black crystal ball and gazes at it. The message printed at the bottom of the card reads, “Look into the Magic Bubble and see the wonders of love and empowerment that await you.” The overall message of this card is that there is so much that you harbor and it is time to let it all out. Share it with others once you get a hold of it.
- The last card was one that I found very familiar and knew that it was taken from fairy tale stories. This one is called “Fairy Godmother”. This image reminds me of Cinderella, and here is why. There is a young, blond and benevolent fairy with blue butterfly wings. She waves her wand and stars rain on a young maiden who sits on the floor and is wearing an old tattered white dress with messy brown hair. Behind this girl there is a big orange pumpkin. Sound familiar? The message on the card reads, “Get out of your shell and allow yourself to sing out loud with the music of the day.” The overall message is to stop living the same habits. Lean and try new things.
- The back of the cards are not reversible. The image for the back of the cards is a lavender color. There are three rings of flower petals. In the center of the image there is a lavender butterfly.
- The texture of the cards are absolutely sturdy. This is a perk that US Games never forgets to provide. The cards are approximately a little over “4 x 6”.
- The storage box for this cards is sturdy! The box is a simple tuck box but that hold up and guards the cards pretty neat. There is a beautiful illustration that used for front cover of the box.
- The text booklet is written by Frances Munro. This booklet contains 60 pages. The booklet starts off with an “Introduction”. Then a section called “Using the Inspirational Wisdom Cards”. Followed by to simple card spreads called “Two-Card Reading” and “Single-Card Reading”. Then there is a small section called “The Meanings of the Cards”. For each card, each page provides a small image of the card at the top of the page, the title of the card below the image and a lengthy interpretation of the meaning of the card, and below that there is either a “prayer”, an “exercise, or an “affirmation”.
- The illustrations are done by Judy Mastrangelo. The illustrations do not appear to be done by CGI (computer based drawing). They seem to be done by hand with a combination of paints and a touch of pastels and chalks. The art and colors are soft on the eyes.
- This is a cute and interesting oracle deck that contains the collaboration of fairies and angels. Two creatures who are adored and looked upon by people who need guidance and affirmation. This oracle deck is suited for children or anyone who is interested in working with this beings. The message of the cards are printed at the bottom of the cards, which makes it easy to interpret. But if you want some additional detail, you may have to read the booklet. I’m also liking the title of the cards, they basically tells you the different angels and fairies that you will find in this deck. What I also like about is that there are familiar fairies and angels who you may have heard of before. To acquire this oracle deck, click here!
© 2010 – 2016 J. R. Rivera
Reproduction prohibited without written permission from the author.